Everyone loves a good top ten list, right? Why not put one in the yearbook? OR use one as a sales tool proving that every member of the student body does, in fact, need a yearbook! We'll get you started with our very own top ten list:
TOP TEN REASONS YEARBOOKS ARE BETTER THAN SOCIAL MEDIA
10. Hard drives crash. Yearbooks don't.
9. You can't sign a cell phone or computer screen with your favorite color of Sharpie. (well, you can, but do you still want the owner as your friend?)
8. Everybody's doing it - literally. Your grandparents, parents, friends, teachers, mentors, and favorite celebrities were all in a yearbook somewhere at sometime.
7. Yearbooks are an investment in your future. Think of how much these things will be worth if you (or a classmate) become famous?!?!
6. Permanent record. PROOF you made your prom dress out of duct tape. I mean, if it isn't in the yearbook, did it really even happen?
5. Hand written messages are just more fun. No one will ever say that the smiley face you drew in their yearbook wasn't as cute as a colon and parentheses.
4. SCHOOL PRIDE! You were a fighting bulldog/bluejay/tiger/whatever for at least four years of your life. OWN IT!
3. Evidence. How else will you prove to your children that skinny jeans have "come back" because they were, in fact, COOL when you were their age?
2. Yearbooks provide magic moments. That guy/girl you've had a massive crush on for two years, now, actually HELD YOUR BOOK in their hands. While writing...with YOUR PEN. A message...JUST FOR YOU. And then they smiled.
And the number one reason that YEARBOOKS ARE BETTER THAN SOCIAL MEDIA:
1. What else are you going to look at between the salad and your main dish during class reunions?
It's been a great year! Call us, we'll hang out!
The Idea Garden Team