Extend Coverage And More With Yearbook Supplements
Often times spring school activities don't get the coverage they deserve in a yearbook. Adding a supplement to your yearbook, however, can be a great way to include the entire school year - like those spring sports, recitals, plays, dances, graduations and other important events that happen after your yearbook has been printed. They come with sturdy, easy-to-apply, peel-and-stick tape that can be easily attached to the back of your yearbook. Choose 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 or any multiple of four pages.
Yearbook supplements are also a great fundraising opportunity where you can sell space to teams, clubs and others!
Here are some other great ideas of ways you can use yearbook supplements!
1. Print some pages of what will be in the yearbook and use it as a marketing piece to entice people to buy the book.
2. Create a special senior supplement that highlights the activities they were involved in, scholarships and awards received and plans for after high school (college, military, work, etc.). and hand out at graduation.
3. Did a team or group win a championship, title or special award during the school year? Create a supplement that honors the members involved and captures the journey to success.
4. New additions, re-models and any significant changes are important milestones to capture about your school. Yearbook supplements are a great way to commemorate school anniversaries or significant changes to the building and facilities.
5. Coupons are a great way to get patrons in the door of businesses. Create a supplement that offers businesses the opportunity to include a coupon with their ads that are meant to be cut out and used. This can help increase revenue for you and the business!
Have any other yearbook supplement ideas or examples you'd like to share? We'd love to hear!
~ Your Idea Garden Team